The full name of company is The Dawg Shack
Our registered address is 58 Oban road, Southend on sea, Essex SS2 4JL
Our registered telephone number is 07890 486 307
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Our terms and condition for dog grooming:-
1. You must ensure your dog is fit, healthy and up to date with all necessary vaccinations.
2. The grooming of elderly dogs is undertaken entirely at the owners risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that we cannot be held liable for.
3. If de-matting your dog takes longer than 15-30 minutes we may suggest a full clip down. This will dramatically change your dog's appearance as their hai will be short and close to the skin. A complete clip down may expose pre-exisiting skin conditions such as hotspots, sores, parasite infestation, urine and faeces scalding, fungal, bacterial and yeast infections. If these are detected we woul recommend you seek immediate advice from your vet.
4. The dog owners should maintain their dog's coat in between regular grooming appointments (every 6-8 weeks). Dogs with extremely matted coats will be charged extra.
5. We are committed to giving every care and attention to your dog, but please note they are accepted at the owners risk.
6. Our first concern is for the welfare of your dog so in the event of injury or illness we may call a vet and unless it can be clearly shown that we are liable, all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of this instruction shall be at the owners expense. We therefore recommend you take out adequate dog insurance.
7. Under no circumstances do we accept sedated dogs.
8. Please do not feed your dog before your appointment and ensure your dog is toileted.
9. Payment must be made on collection of your dog. Owners are requested to collect their dogs at the time stated. The Dawg Shack does not offer a dog sitting service nor are we insured to do so. We will charge and additional fee in these circumstances.
10. Arriving 15 minutes late or more for your appointment, without letting us know, we will have to reschedule your appointment and reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
11. You must let us know prior to your appointment if your dog has any medical conditions, is taking medication presribed by a vet and any other information.
WE MAY REFUSE TO GROOM DOGS THAT PRESENT A RISK OF INJURY TO THEMSELVES OR OUR STAFF.
Areas we cover are Rochford, Southend-on-Sea, Southchurch, Shoebury, Great Wakering, Thorpe Bay, Westcliff-on-Sea, Eastwood, Leigh-on-Sea, Chalkwell, Rayleigh, Shoeburness, Essex